December 6, 2011

Cover Lover {24}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.






This week's Cover Lover goes to Wintertown by Steve Emond
Publish Date: December 5, 2011
I've loved this cover since I first saw it a couple months ago, but I wanted to wait until it was closer to winter. I love the blues, the simple, yet nice text, and I absolutely adore the little paper hole punch leftovers snow. This is definitely one of the more unique covers I've seen in quite some time.

1 comment:

  1. i completely agree about this cover. not only are the blues beautiful, but i love how the snow is done at the bottom. i haven't actually seen a copy of this book, but i have seen where people say that the inside of the book is beautiful as well.

    so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]