December 21, 2011

Here Comes the Bride...

Today I'm getting married to a wonderfully amazing guy (who I usually try to refrain from talking about on here so I don't gush). We've been dating for 2 1/2 years and now that the big day is here, it's rather surreal. The wedding's not the only big change around here. We're also moving to a new city and apartment as well as going on the job hunt. I just want to apologize in advance if posts are a little sparse in the next couple weeks. I will try my darndest to get them up, but I can't make promises.



P.S. If anyone is interested I can post some pics of the actual wedding, but I don't want to bombard you with my personal life :P

1 comment:

  1. OMG. CONGRATS AND YAY AND THAT PICTURE IS ADORABLE AND YOUR DOG IS THE CUTEST THING EVER AND I SUPPORT THE FACT THAT YOU POST LOTS OF PICTURES FROM THE WEDDING - BOMBARD AWAY (Oops, that was a lot of caps)

    CONGRATS AGAIN :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]