March 7, 2012

Cover Lover {36}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 





This week's Cover Lover goes to Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Publish Date: May 22, 2012
Confession: I have a thing for covers with water on them. Water just kind of makes it feel extra special and magical, you know. Yes, I know there's a girl in a dress here, but the cover is just so simple overall and I love it. I like the added touch of the bubbles and the little curlies around the O in the title. It's simple, yet elegant.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this cover. I just finished this book and I kept closing it to look at the cover while I was reading. It is so so pretty. Great choice. I agree, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]