March 27, 2012

Tune in Tuesday {17} (He is We)

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.  


Everything You Do - He Is We

It's been quite some time since I featured my favorite band on Tune in Tuesday so I figured you guys could use another dose of them :] This is an upbeat, cutesy love song which I absolutely adore. It kind of encompasses that feeling of new love perfectly. One of my favorite lines ever: "A little pathetic, with a dash of ooey gooey so romantic."


Edit: I totally forgot it was still book playlists edition for Tune in Tuesday. I'm thinking this song would go with basically any cute contemp, though. So let's do it this way. How about you tell me what book this song could go with :]

5 comments:

  1. My 2 faovrites are Blame it on the Rain and Fall by He is We. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love He Is We. And Run is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this band as well! I think "Blame it on the Rain" is probably my favorite of theirs.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]