March 30, 2012

TGIF {21} (Book Blogger Retreat)

 TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads. Each week she poses a question and everyone is invited to join in and share their answers :]

This week's question: Book Blogger Retreat: If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it.


This sounds like an absolutely AMAzing weekend! I don't even know where to begin! Especially since my imagination is kind of lame :P


I don't like the woods or anything that resembles camping, so those things are definitely out of the question for a destination. Maybe some fancy shmancy resort somewhere nice and warm. Or better yet, Disneyland/world! Paris and London are also viable options. Heck, I'm just going to throw in Chicago and New York too. I know, I'm decisionally challenged :P Which option do you guys like best?


As for what we would do? Well, there would be lots of lazing around. Hopefully in the sun around a swimming pool. If we were somewhere awesome, there would certainly be sightseeing. And food. There would be lots and LOTS of eating food. What can I say, I really love food ;]
And we all know there would be plenty of book talk, of course. That kind of goes without saying. Somehow, I kind of doubt there will be lots of reading going on, though...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, my answer is lame compared to yours. That sounds like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]