April 25, 2012

Cover Lover {42}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.






This week's Cover Lover goes to The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
Publish Date: February 28, 2012
I love all the bright colors and the way Roo (the girl) almost looks surprised. I also really like that the boy is kind of hazy in the background and so are other background features, but if you really look you can notice little details.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you featured The Humming Room this week. I love this cover art. I actually had Ellen confirm for me that this and The Kneebone boy had the same cover art. I thought they were similar because they both had a hazy boy in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen this book around a bit. I'd like to read it sometime. I agree with you on how awesome the cover it is. It's one of the things that drew me to the book!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books
    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]