April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox {39} Unexpected Books!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)







Blogs mentioned:
Erica @ The Book Cellar
Ms. Martin Teaches Media


Contest:
Sarah Watts & Claire Legrand:
Cavendish Home print + extra


Ms. Martin Teaches Media Spring Cleaning Contest:
Morganville Vampires books 1-7 by Rachel Caine
Dark Eyes ARC by William Richter
Traitor's Son ARC by Hilari Bell 
Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett
The Wright 3 by Blue Balliett


HarperTeen & Pitch Dark Days:
Cloaked by Alex Flinn


Trade:
The Catastrophic History of You and Me ARC by Jess Rothenberg


Review:
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (thank you Farrar, Straus and Giroux and Macmillan!


Library:
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter


Bought:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

7 comments:

  1. That was a lot of surprise book! I'm very glad you got the Fault in Our Stars, easily my favorite 2012 release so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the Catastrophic ARC cover is better than the finished. YAY The Humming Room, I hope you love it, I certainly did. Favorite MG so far this year, though I'm reading Howl's Moving Castle atm, which is amazing but maybe doesn't count because it wasn't published this year? I hadn't read a John Green book until like 2 weeks ago, so don't feel so bad. I have to read TFiOS for book club this month, so we can share thoughts! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    LOL @ your saying you'd still be heading to the library later. No matter how many books there are, there will never be enough, will there? ;-)

    And I haven't read a John Green book, either! I still manage to hold my head high thanks to the thought that my future is bright with at least one more great book. =P

    Here is my Mailbox post: http://shreddedcheddar.blogspot.com/2012/04/jmj-mail-again-peek-into-other-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all your books :) (WHERE WAS PUGSY!?!)

    I love love love Catastrophic History of You and Me so I hope you love it too. And the Morganville Vampires series is great, and I'm curious for Traitor's Son - I really liked the first book in that series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have The Fault In Our Stars on my TBR list for this month so i'm hoping I can read it! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul :) !! The Fault in Our Stars is amazing .. It actually was my first John Green book too !! I have the first 3 books in the Morganville Vampires series but haven't read them yet .. I look forward to though :) !!
    Happy reading Jasmine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bunch of books Jasmine! I liked Struck, hope you like it when you read it for review! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]