January 9, 2013

Cover Lover {66}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 




This week's Cover Lover goes to Fuse by Julianna Baggott
Publish Date: February 19, 2013
I loved Pure's (first book in the series) cover, but I think I like this one even more. All the debris floating in the air is striking against the simple black backdrop. I love the simplicity of the wing against the black and the type on the cover frames it instead of overtaking it. What about you? Did you like Pure's cover better or is this one more your style?

1 comment:

  1. I love this one too, Jasmine! I wasn't really taken with the cover for Pure, personally, but this one totally grabbed me. I love how it looks quiet and violent at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]