January 30, 2013

My shelves are way too full

Before ALA I had a lot of unwanted books lying around taking up space.
After ALA I still have all of those PLUS a whole bunch of ARCs that really need a new home.
As I have way too many ARCs on my plate already, I don't really want any more. I can do 2-3 ARCs for one finished copy if you'd like, but if you're a ARC for ARC trader I totally understand.

So, here's my list of books:

ARCs
[YA]
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Dark Souls by Paula Morris
Croak by Gina Damico
Scorch by Gina Damico
Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel and Dina Nayeri

Dark Eden 2: Eve of Destruction by Patrick Carman
Wrecked by Anna Davies
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Railsea by China Mieville
My Friends are Dead People by Tony J. Ortiz

Origin by Jessica Khoury x2
The Wrap-Up List by Steven Arnston
Betrayal y Gregg Olsen
Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
The Loop by Shandy Lawson

Captives by Jill Williamson
Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
The Whole Stupid Way We Are by N. Griffin
Sure Signs of Crazy by Karen Harrington
September Girls by Bennett Madison

In Too Deep by Coert Voorhees
The Lives We Lost by Megan Crewe
The Rules by Stacey Kade

[MG]
The Splinders by Lauren Oliver
Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George

[Adult]
The Conditions of Love by Dale Kushner
The Little Way of Ruthie Leming by Rod Dreher
Red Moon by Benjamin Percy
Murder as a Fine Art by David Morrell




Paperback
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Envy by Gregg Olsen
I'd Tell You I Love You, But The I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
The Starboard Sea by Amber Dermont



Hardcovers:
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
After by Amy Efaw
Eve by Anna Carey
Water Balloon by Audrey Vernick
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Wake by Amanda Hocking
Lullaby by Amanda Hocking

My wishlist is here.
You can reach me through Twitter (@ARoomWithBooks) email (aroomwithbooks @ gmail . com) or you can leave a way to reach you in the comments. Whatever works :]

1 comment:

  1. :) have you heard of ARCycling? Google it, it's pretty awesome. I participate, so I know it works out pretty good.

    ERIKA

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]