January 23, 2013

Cover Lover {67}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 



This week's Cover Lover goes to The Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell.
Publish Date:
The colors on this cover are absolutely gorgeous. I love how they blend together and stand out at the same time. Brightly colored covers (especially without people) are the bee's knees (see what I did there?) I also really love the way the roots are shown underground. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I actually just saw this one in a panel of books that use silhouettes on the cover. That style along with the bright colors make it so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this cover is GORGEOUS. There is nothing about it that I don't love. I have no idea what it is about, but I would totally pick it up if I saw it in a bookstore anyway. :)

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]