March 6, 2013

Cover Lover {69}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 



This week's Cover Lover goes to Infinite Sky by C. J. Flood
Publish Date: June 1, 2013 (earlier in the UK)
It's kind of weird what with he moth and all (I just can't even with moths. I'm shuddering just thinking about them,) but it's so simple and beautiful at the same time. I love the blue of the background and the way the barbed wire and black birds look against it. The corn I'm not so sure about, but I don't really know what the story is about, so it could very well fit the story. Also, that spider web is killing me. I'm thankful there's no actual spider, though.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, your bug dislike is hilarious to me. I love this cover, and actually hadn't seen it before at all! I love that it's a barbed wire fence over a corn field. It just reminds me of summers back home, which is one of my favorite things ever.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]