March 23, 2013

Know Me Better #3


While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?



If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
Future! I don't think I'd want to stay there or anything, but I'd love to see what kind of technology and advancements we've made. Oh, also, it's not called a Time Machine, it's a TARDIS ;]

Nickname?
Jazz. 

What was your favorite children's book?
The Phantom Tollbooth

If you were a super hero what would your kryptonite be?
Onions. Or spiders.
Don't laugh at me :P

Hot or Cold?
Cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]