March 16, 2013

Know Me Better #2


While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?


When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
The most notable ones I remember are a mail lady, a zoo keeper, and a librarian.

Black or White?
Black

Favorite Food?
Probably mashed potatoes, gravy, and vegetarian meatballs. Especially if they're my mother-in-law's.

You have won one million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy?
Oooh, tough call. Probably a really nice computer. Then a house.

Print or Ebook?
Print, fo sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]