March 30, 2013

Know Me Better #4


While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?



If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
I guess I don't really have one. I suck at meeting people. I'm all awkward and I get super anxious.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
It depends, I suppose. But if we're going chocolate then it has to be dark and if it's vanilla then I'd prefer vanilla bean.

What do you do in your free time? 
Read, binge watch tv shows and anime, and. . . I don't even know. The internet eats all my time.

What movie are you looking forward to this year?
Now You See It (I believe that's the title). Jesse Eisenberg and magic all in one movie? Yes, I am so there. Also, the second Percy Jackson movie. I'm aware the first one kind of sucked, but I can't say no to Percy Jackson and Logan Lerman.

Spontaneity or Planning Ahead?
I cannot stress this enough: Planning ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]