November 1, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {8}

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.


Rabbit Hear (Raise it Up) - Florence and The Machine

I'm a huge fan of Florence and the Machine. Her music is quite catchy and yet, it has quite a bit of power behind it. I think this one was released around the time as the Disney Alice in Wonderland movie. If you listen to the song you can totally hear some Alice in Wonderland-isms. I have to say, though, her videos are a bit weird :P Not always, but they can be sometimes.
Happy listening :]

8 comments:

  1. *Bows down before Florence & The Machine*

    I love her SO MUCH! I picked a cover she did this week & plan on featuring more. I can't wait to listen to her new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick, I love Florence + The Machine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Florence and her strangeness of videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey did you know her new album is out today? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And if you like Florence & the Machine, I think you'll really like My Brightest Diamond. Check it out:

    http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/tune-in-tuesday-my-brightest-diamond/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with Florence!! Awesome pick, Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Florence & the Machine! So much awesome. :) Thanks for sharing!

    My tune at Kaleidoscopic Reveries

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]