November 22, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {9}

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.

I've decided it's perfectly fine to start in with the Christmas. Well, to be honest, I've been listening to it since mid-October, but I've decided it's okay to bring here now. I know Thanksgiving is still two days away, gosh darnit, I only get a couple months of the year for all things Christmas and I'm taking full advantage of it :P

Sleigh Ride - Relient K


Cold December Night - Michael Buble

What are some of your favorite Christmas songs? How about whole albums? Any you listen to every year without fail? 

3 comments:

  1. loving the blogg. please follow mine at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com :) Also, how did u build up your amount of followers? thanks, leah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love the Relient K song! Anything Buble does is amazing! Great choices.

    Preet
    AWR

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! Two of my favorite music artists!! I always listen to the Relient K Christmas cd... repeatedly. I can't wait to get Michael Buble's! He's so yummy... I mean, his voice is so yummy! Ahem.

    I have a strict No Christmas Music Until December policy, but I couldn't help but listen to the tracks you posted. :) Now I feel like a rebel. lol Thanks for kick starting the Christmas cheer!

    My Tune in Tuesday pick!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]