November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox {19}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)

I was really good this week and managed to come home from the library without anything. It was rather difficult to stay away from all the books, but I got quite enough in the mail to make up for it. This was the week of contest winnings so it was a rather enjoyable mail week :]


Courtesy of Pitch Dark Books and Anna from Anna Reads:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey [I'm super excited for this one. Zombies with a twist...how can I say no?]
Eve by Anna Carey [Dystopian!!! Yeah, I really love that genre, guys. It's an addiction.]
Fateful by Claudia Grey

Courtesy of Cindy of Princess Bookie:
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas

Thanks also to HarperTeen, Harlequin Teen, and Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR) :]

6 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM!!! Enjoy your goodies & Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't say no to zombies with a twist! As a fellow zombie lover I'm so sad I haven't read Cold Kiss yet. I'll be looking forward to your review. It'll most likely motivate me to pick this book up sooner. Awesome books this week. Enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how awesome.. I didn't know you won Anna's giveaway :-) very cool. I want to read Survival Kit SO BAD. I plan to buy it next month when my book buying band ends lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are all great books! I really loved Eve!

    my first ever IMM!! stop by?! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of books!! I have Fateful, but haven't read it yet.. and I want Eve!!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Cold Kiss has been getting fantastic reviews I want o read it soon as well!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]