November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox {22}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)

Sorry for the super bad picture. My phone doesn't really take great pictures :P Some more contest winnings came in this week. I don't even have time to go to the library lately with all the stuff going on! Instead, all my books just keep becoming due without being read. It's rather lame.


Won from Erica at The Book Cellar:
Born Wicked (ARC) by Jessica Spotswood

Won from C.K. Kelly Martin:
My Beating Teenage Heart tshirt

2 comments:

  1. Ooh you got Born Wicked! Awesome I can't wait to read that!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Born Wicked! I'm a little jealous!!! The cover is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]