November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox {20}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)

This week was just more contest winnings in the mail as I've recently discovered that with the wedding and moving date coming up, I can't really check anything else out from my library. It's not all bad though since this may help me get caught up on my reading pile :P Sorry about the crappy picture. It was late and I'm not too good at pictures anyway.


Won from Mandy at twimon101:
Enthralled anthology with some signed bookmarks

Won from Kate at Katie's Book Blog:
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Fear anthology
Dark Souls by Paula Morris
Pink Smog by Francesca Lia Block
Tighter by Adele Griffin
Plus about a bajillion bookmarks and that super cute one on top which she made :]

Won from Maggie at Bibliophilia - Maggie's Bookshelf:
A super awesome This Is Teen flashdrive which I believe has some author videos on it, but I haven't gotten the chance to plug it in yet. Also, a Scorpio Races postcard.


6 comments:

  1. Oh Envy! I'm envious! Haha. Ok that was cheesy, sorry. It sounds awesome though I want to get it soon, too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Souls. I'm jealous of that one. Come visit me as well. Old follower.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Congrats on Enthralled. I really want to read Tighter and Dark Souls. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's an awesome bunch of books! enjoy envy!!

    here's my puppy style IMM!! and a new blog makeover!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah I think I want to read everything you just won. I have actually read Dark Souls, but everything else there I'm kinda jealous of! NICE winnings! Also, I really love bookmarks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of shiny books :) Enjoy them all :) HAPPY READING.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]