November 25, 2011

TGIF {8}


TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads. Each week she poses a question and everyone is invited to join in and share their answers :]


This week's question:

When You're Not Reading: What occupies your time when your nose isn't stuck in a book?




Let me just warn you by saying I don't lead a very exciting life :P


Spinach "meat"balls
Something I've loved doing since I was young is cooking. I don't mind baking and I'll do it sometimes, but I definitely prefer cooking. I love to go in the kitchen and create something tasty out of these seemingly random things. I especially love to figure out how to vegetarianize things things to meet my fiance and I's eating habits. I actually planned to take up a career in cooking up until the beginning of this year. I was going culinary school when I suddenly realized that's not what I wanted to day every day for the rest of my life. I still love to do it at home, but I would much rather work with books as a full-time job :]
One of my recent favorites :]


The other thing you'd likely find me doing while not reading is playing video games. I love all things Nintendo :P I've never had a different game system brand/type. I love everything from Super Nintendo to Wii and everything in between. I'm a big fan of Marios, Donkey Kongs, and Zeldas. I also play a mean Tetris :P
The fiance and I


Other than that, I just enjoy spending time with my fiance and my adorable dog. We can be found watching movies and eating out (yes, this is a hobby) most nights :]

1 comment:

  1. Very romantic picture at the falls. Were the Spinach balls good? How did you cook them?

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]