May 23, 2012

Cover Lover {44}


Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 








This week's Cover Lover goes to Eight Keys by Suzanne Lafleur
Publish Date: August 9, 2011
For one, I super love the text of the title and how different keys are just mixed in there. For two, this feels totally real. Just looking at this cover I can almost feel the warm afternoon summer sun and the soft grass beneath my feet. It's definitely not your typical "pretty" cover, but I really like it :]



4 comments:

  1. I really love this cover as well! The keys in the text are fantastic. Makes me really homesick for the country actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your book cover and its give us good info about love and many types of relation when you are in love thanks for sharing online paper reviser .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cập nhật kết quả xổ số miền nam siêu chuẩn các tỉnh xshcm xsbl và tỉnh xsag nhanh nhất, chính xác nhất hằng ngày.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]