May 8, 2012

Tune in Tuesday {21}


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.

For the month of May Tune in Tuesday is doing it random style. I'm just going to open up my iTunes this month and pick five random songs. I won't include any holiday music since it May, though. This could be interesting...
I decided to go back to Youtube videos since the other site didn't have all the songs I wanted this week. Hopefully it doesn't bog your computer down too much.


Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie
I think I've mentioned my great love for Death Cab a time or two on here and the fact that it pops up when I randomize my iTunes just proves it even more. I quite like this song, but I surprisingly hadn't seen the video until I was making this post, but I'm glad I finally saw it :]


Mushaboom (The Postal Service Remix) - Feist
Techno Feist? I think yes. I didn't really listen to Feist before getting together with Husband, but I like her easy, mellow sound.


My First Stereo - FM Static
The first FM Static song I knew was Definitely Maybe. It was super catchy and upbeat and I loved it then I started listening to their other stuff and I discovered I liked it as well. Some of their songs are upbeat and fun to dance to and others are full of heart and deeper meaning.


Sorrow - Flyleaf
Though I don't really listen to this type of music anymore, I still have a soft spot for Flyleaf. Every once in a while I'll pull them up on my iPod and listen to them again. The lead singer has an absolutely amazing range.

Part One - Wavorly
A few years ago I was obsessed with this little-known tv show called TVU. I played all Christian bands, but not the type your thinking. It was everything for Family Force 5 to The Devil Wears Prada (yes, that's a band too) to the band above, Wavorly. Don't go judging it because I threw out the religion word, because I discovered some amazing music through that channel the above song included.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]