May 11, 2012

Random Questions {3}

How about another round of random questions!


Source

11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
I read out of my comfort zone pretty often since starting my blog. I’ve read a ton of contemporary since I started blogging and I really enjoy it now, but I never used to read it. If enough people say it’s a super awesome book then I’ll read it.

12. What is your reading comfort zone?
YA and MG. Dystopian and contemporary. I read other things, but it’s very few and far between.

13. Can you read on the bus?
Yep. And so far I’ve even managed to not miss my stop as well.

14. Favorite place to read?
Honestly, I’m pretty good with reading anywhere, but lately I’d have to say on my couch by the window in the sun.


15. What is your policy on book lending?
I’m all for lending my books out to people…if it’s my designated lending copy :P I don’t have doubles of all my books, of course, so I can be pretty picky about who and what I lend out. Generally, I don’t like the books to be out of my sight, so I usually only let close family members borrow. I tell everyone else to get it from the library :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]